Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wilma4Ever Holiday Treats Blog Train

The Wilma4Ever Holiday Treats Blog Train has left the station. Hurry up and jump on board to grab your freebies. Lots of Designers have lots of prezzies for you!

Here's a look at my preview:





You can download my portion of the Blog Train HERE

Don't forget to visit all of the Designers and while you're there, leave them a little comment love. They love to hear from you. If you get lost, you can go back to

Wilma4Ever(start here)
ABCreations
AW Design
Anita
Bunchie's Bin
CraftyKittyDesigns
Creations By Rain
FaeIdnam
HF Projekte
JessicasSweetNothings
Joyfully Yours, Susannah
Lysiras Graphic WorldPink's Poetic Scraps
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Rieka_Rafita
S.G.Rowe Designs
Tina Shaw
Wilma4ever







4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this lovely treat! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebie! I got you in the blog roll now. I must have missed the last revision to the blog roll, sorry 'bout that. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what happened, I has the blog roll that had your name only(not your blog name), all fixed now :)

    ReplyDelete