Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ice Cream Dream Blog Train

The Wilma4Ever Ice Cream Dream Blog Train has left the station. Hurry up and jump on board to grab your freebies. Lots of Designers have lots of prezzies for you! And, you thought Christmas was over!

Here's a look at my preview:




You can download my Mini Kit @ Mediafire HERE

Don't forget to visit all of the other designers. And, while you are there, leave them a little comment love because they love to hear from you.

If you get lost, come back here and pick up where you left off.




Wilma4Ever(start here)


ABCreations


AW Design


Anita


Bunchie's Bin


CafeyKittyDesigns


Creations By Rain


Creating with Fae


Disyas Digitals Designs


HF Projekte


Joyfully Yours, Susannah


Julie Burger


NanaBanana Scraps


Pink's Poetic Scraps


Rieka_Rafita


Scrappin Wright


Tina Shaw


Wacky Winnie


Wilma4ever


Have fun and happy creating! Hugs, Julie



11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thank you for your part but unfortunately the link doesn't work. Could you check it please ? I wouldn't like to miss it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am so sorry you had a problem with the download. I just double checked the Mediafire link and the download was successful. I did a download test with both my Google Chrome browser and my Firefox browser. I don't know what browser you use, but I don't have very much success with Internet Explorer or MSN as far as downloading is concerned. Also, I don't have a link from the preview to the Mediafire link, but, all you have to do is click on the word "Here" and it will take you to the Mediafire download site. If you still have a problem, drop me another note and I will upload another zip file using the 4-Shared download site and post another link for the kit. I hope this helps because I wouldn't want you to miss the kit, either. Let me know how you make out. Good luck! Hugs, Julie XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE THANKS FOR SHARING...LOVE LOVE THIS TRAIN COLOURS AND ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this train

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for creating and sharing your part to this yummy blog train :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julie,

    thank you so much for your concern. Just to let you know finally I was able to get your part. I'm using Firefox. What happened when I left the note I was getting Processing Download Request but it didn't download. The important thing I have it now and once again thank you for your help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool gift! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The important thing have it now and once again thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget to visit all of the other designers. And, while you are there, leave them a little comment love because they love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete